Friday, May 18, 2007

Soap Opera- As the Drugs Turn

What a great time for professional cycling! The pot got stirred big time yesterday. Landis's expressions have been an interesting as he has gone from smug to I wish I had a knife to slit you throat looks. You need to read on cyclingnews.com the daily inputs. It is interesting to note that Lance beat up on dopers Ulli-Basso-Bele-Hamil, but he didn't, what a joke.

On the home front, Robby Garrett was here with Jill and kids and we got some great rides, Hot and fast. I'm really excited to be going to Brady's next week. I shipped my bike up, it was hard to see it in a box, may the force be with it. Daren, Tanner and I are racing mountain bikes tomorrow at the hollow, hopefully it will be fun. Hope your feeling some better Daren. Sutt's big Fremont Baseballers are doing great, it must be the coaching.

Have great weekends to all. Kim's in Denver, something about a witch? We are hoping farmer Russ can find his way to a bike, LOTOJA is looming. Be safe
Doug

No comments: