Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Back in the Game

Well, I felt good enough last night to give the RMR Crit a go. I ventured off the front with a couple of moves early, but I was starting to get worked. Therefore, I just sat in the middle of the group the rest of the race. It was nice to feel heathly enough to finish a race and feel decent the next day. Hopefully, I'll be fully recovered from my sickness by Monday's MTB race.

The best news last night was Eric Rasmussen of the Porc Special team won his first RMR A race last night. Eric beat up on the B's last year and moved to the A's late in the year. He's worked very hard to improve and it paid off last night. Go to teamrico.blogspot.com to see the picture of his winning sprint.

Doug and Bubba, have fun in the great Northwest. Let us know how things are going.

D

No comments: