Monday, May 07, 2007

Joys of Biking

I think I have got this sign in OK now. Adam and I worked at it at Russ's on Sat. It helps if you have the right password. Adam you can find the results at cycleutah.com. You took 22nd and about 31 finished some 30 didn't finish.

My faith is bike racing has been shaken with the reality we all knew but hoped against. Ivan Basso admits today that he did use EPO. It just lets you know that all the group was doping. It will hit the big hitters in the sport with ValVerde going down as well.

I sure am looking forward to felling better this week and the weather looks so much better. I've come to find my place in the biking world. I love to ride and what I like the most is riding with our group. It is free and no pressure, we enjoy the experience. No solo into the wind.

Happy riding to you all
Doug

No comments: