Friday, September 10, 2010

Lotoja 2010

It's difficult to think about Bub and Kim not riding Lotoja tomorrow (I'll miss the great pulls, laughs, and conversation), but there are a few new things that might make this year great. To counter Bub 5 withdrawals, I'll add 6 things that might possibly help us without Bub and Kim-

1- The tandem will be 14 lbs lighter than the one we road last year. I hope that will translate into increased climbing ability.

2- I was able to put in over 2,000 + mile in the last 2 1/2 months.

3- The "Hammer" (Perpetuem and Montana Huckleberry gel) products which will for the most part will eliminate me eating food during the last 120 miles and possibly pucking my guts out at the end.

4-It can't be worse that than 2005

5- WE ARE NOT DRIVING HOME AFTER THE RIDE!!!!!!!! (maybe that should be #1)

6- Michelle yelling out the window like a crazy lady (It always makes me crackup)

No comments: