Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last few weeks












Well, the last three weeks have been crazy. After winning the tandem fun ride division of Lotoja I took two weeks off the bike to veg and build a shed. Veg I did and I'm now up 8 lbs. I ate anything and everything I wanted and now it is time to slim down again. The shed on the other hand went up fast and looks great thanks to Doug, Russ, Mindy, and Duwaine for all their hard work.

On the coaching front the team is undefeated and playing well, and I must admit I'm having fun. Baseball it is not (some odd rules I'm still trying to adjust to and understand), but from a coaching aspect it is still a blast. It is also nice to be the assistant coach (I love not having to deal with the parents. I just get to coach). I'm still adjusting to coaching girls, but for the most part it going good. The team only has a few emotional breakdown during the week. I always want to yell, "there's no crying in baseball", but the head coach always reminds me baseball it is not.

1 comment:

Bubba said...

8 pounds! Sutt that is nice. Shed looks good. Mindy will love that.