Thursday, August 05, 2010

Mt Lewis/Arrow shooters

I went up and watched world class archery at WSU. It was very impressive. My only problem was I couldn't see the arrows fly and the targets are so far away I couldn't see where they hit. I needed some magnification The whole world is here. This is a French shooter. What a back drop with big Ben Lomond in the back ground.
After a 3800 ft climb we are on the top of Mt. Lewis in Ogden. Good brother, son time.


It was great having Brady and his family here for a few days. We did get some good rides in.

The happy trio after our climb. The smiles are in anticipation of 3800 ft down.


This has been a very busy summer and time is flying by. Adam, Russ and I did a climbing 52 miler yesterday. It was a great morning. Russ came from working all night, I don't know how he does it. August 21 is our last lotoja trianing ride,(might be our first all together). We will be leaving early and going 100-120 miles. Good luck to the injured and recovering. Hopefully Bonnie will be up and riding soon. Ride Safe. Doug

No comments: