Thursday, August 26, 2010

Last Ogden Crit of the year!

Who is the grey haired old guy riding with the kids? Tonight was the last of the Ogden Crit Series. Adam was at school and unable to make it. I decided to give it as hard a effort as I could. It was the normal fast crazy ride. I think because it was the last, everyone was working hard the whole race. I was feeling surpisingly well and it helped that my daughter Alissa and granddaughter Emilie came to cheer me on. I could hear Emilie yelling, go grandpa every lap, pretty cool. My victory salute that I got around a four rider crash without going down. Crazy crits! Just about got a top 10 so I did improve over the season.


Cyclocross anyone? Ride safe. Doug

1 comment:

Bubba said...

I thought you had one for a second with your hands up like that. Nice job on the races.