Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fast Circles/ Bedroom project

Finished bedroom. Starting the bedroom edition.

Minus a pound of flesh.

Hello to all! After a month away from home, National Scout Camp Philmont, then straight to Oregan. Brady and I were able to complete the bedroom edition. The room turned out great. It was alot of work, with some stress in doing sheetrock tapping and spray tecturing. Link to Bubs family blog for some more pictures.
Brady and I rode the Eugene crit each week I was there. I got taken out by a crash right in front of me, with know place to go I went down hard and left some butt tissue in Eugene. Brady won the week before and was a marked man from then on. We were working so many hours that neither of us was at our strongest.

We were looking forward to riding the Ogden Crit with Sutt along, but due to alledged higher priorities the Sutt's are in Kate's country. Brady and I went down and rode in the Ogden Crit. The B race had alot of good riders and was up and down fast. The corners are really tight as they only have one lane coned off. In the last preem with a few laps to go, the person in front of me hit the last cone and it flipped into my front wheel and up in my face then down on my left pedal. I pretty much came to a stop so game over for me. Brady attacked with half a lap to go but probably went alittle early as some thunder thigh guys passed him in the end. Brady took 4 or 5th I couldn't tell for sure. It would have been a great lead out Sutt. Simply Mac really have upgraded the race, announcer, booths, and well organized, good job. Ride safe. Doug

No comments: