Saturday, September 26, 2009

New look!


Just like the Oregon Duck's uniforms, the GC Connection blog is always changing its look (by the way - Oregon, and their new retro uni's, beat #6 Cal today 42 to 3). I was trying something new and updating photos. I think it looks really good. I did want to give a small post Lotoja update. My knee is feeling pretty good this year. I have been riding. Might start doing some cyclocross races here in the near future. There are only a few on Saturday this year. I am really excited to have my Lotoja hanger up in my closet and holding my clothes. Man, what a great thing it is to have to motivate me for next year (sense my sarcasm). You think they could have done something better than that.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Nice job Bub! I like it alot better than those ugly uniforms the ducks wore last week. Today I thought Cal was playing the Packers. I love my hanger!

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great, and I too love my new hanger!!!