Sunday, October 04, 2009

Beautiful Fall!

I took 2nd in the 55 cat. It was a fast and fun race. If it can be both of those things.
This was the start of the 45-55 Cat. Not a huge field but alot of fast guys.
The finish of the 45-55 race at the Harvest Moon Crit. I had a good race and no crashes.
Daren, Tanner and I went riding up the Alpine loop. This is Timp from the back side. I have never ridden up here. We had a ball and the weather was unbelievable.
Hanging around with these two I usually break something.
Brother bonding up the Alpine loop. A few days later I went up by myself for a 4 hour ride.
This is looking back at Snow Basin from the Maple's climb.
This is the view from the ridge down into Ogden and our house.
The Olympic downhill finish without snow. Still beautiful.
This is where I was heading, top of the ridge.
This is what the Maple's trail out of Snowbasin Ski resort looked like. What a day. It has been a great fall and I have really enjoyed riding in the Mountains and racing a little. I hope you are all well and riding. Be safe. Doug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be humble, I want the pics for the cross win.