Saturday, September 19, 2009

What was I thinking?

So, Last Monday I decided to start jogging with my PE classes (I jogged about 800-1000 meters every period). Tuesday my legs felt OK so I did it again. Then I felt good so I actually ran a mile. I ran hard, but not all out. When I was finish I felt great, but then a few hours later my calfs started locking up. Then on Thursday I could hardly walk. I thought I might need to jog again to get the lactic acid out of my legs (wrong idea). So all day Friday and Saturday I have been walking around like Larry and his two rebuild knees. Jogging/ Running is stupid!!!
I ran one mile at about 85 % (5:35 mile) and my legs hurt more than completing 206 miles on a bike.
Why run when you can ride.
I heard that most of GC Connection is out for Lotoja next year. I just wanted everybody else to know that the tandem will keep the tradition going.
"Lotoja 4 LIFE"

No comments: