Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm Staying

It has been awhile since I last posted and alot has happened. This summer has flown by. We are all going to have to lift our posting games to fill DC and T's departure. I'm showing you a few things that have happend to us this summer, even though most of this is old news. Better late than never. It has been a great year of riding and working on the house fixing up all those things that I put off for 20 years. Special thanks to our support crew at Lotoja! We couldn't have done it without them. It did seem strange to see Kim on that side of the ride. We will look forward to having him back on our side next year.



Another one completed. We are all 1000 milers now. Mindy was a great addition this year. Very proud of her effort. Big props to Sutt for powering the tandem up all the climbs. Russ I don't know how you do it with all your big miles of prep. Bub killed it on the front and we all appreciate it. I felt the best I ever had, so all those sole miles helped. Robby had strong ride again this year.


Joy on these faces, thank goodness it is done, even though we had a great ride this year!



We pulled alot of people up the hills all day long, free loaders.




Bub is pointing the angle of the climb ahead.





Rob is enjoying this climb to much!






Russ having fun on the big hill.







I'm loving the king of the mountain.








Sutt and Mind enjoying the Lotoja climbs!









Daren racing hard against the big boys, a flat with half a lap to go doesn't help.










T has no respect for the elderly, as he flies by me.











T-man on the remount












The Ogden cross race was good. To bad no power after the barriers.













I took a bad line over the rocks and as I bunny hopped the rocks my front wheel made a left turn down the space and if you look close you can see my right shoulder depression in the ground. One more week then MIR to see if I need surgery.














Its time for my fall crash, this year a class 3 shoulder separation, not very fun















Look who we found working the Ute game. Bruce does live!
















Great fun at the Utah game with Daren, Joann, Betty and I.




































The new pantry I built where the old frig was has really been nice.








































The back yard is looking great. Thank goodness for retirement!












































I was attacked my this nest of hornets at my little house. Five stings on one ear, not fun, but they payed for it, hornet spray killer works great!























I hope you are all well and at least thinking about riding(for some of us that is all we can do now). The trainers and spinners await. Ride Safe. Doug

1 comment:

Kenia Soares said...

is very good!