Monday, October 06, 2008

Back to work

I took last month off after finishing Lotoja(rode a total of 7 times) and gained 7 pounds. I'm starting a new workout plan that is going to get me back into great shape for next year. It's called no high school sports. I'm going to focus on Jr high Basketball, homework(Masters that should be done by next fall), weightlifting, and riding my bike.

I'm trying to think of a way to post my workout sheet as a motivation to get me going, but I don't think I can attach things to the GC blog. Bub if you can let me know. I modified Daren's old workout tracking chart (No planning, just actual workouts).
Other news--
Just so you know Russ sold his house and is planing on living his dream as a cowboy. His new barn is bigger than my house.

1 comment:

Bubba said...

I have never tried to post a doc before, but will look into it and let you know.