Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lotoja 2009?

The tandem is in and I'm already working on a training schedule to improve the tandem's performance from this year (Sorry we weren't much help towards the last half Bub). Before I continue I must give a big thanks to Bub who pull for a long time, thanks again. I must also thank the team for not bonking and being patient with the weakest climbing link (tandem) and Mindy's need to use the bathroom every hour (On the side of the road or wherever). After a few days of food and sleep I'm looking forward to next year.

Mindy posted most of our Lotoja photo's on our family blog, so go check it out.
Big thanks again to all those who make this event happen (Doug, Peterson's), but next year we need to all start at the same time (fun ride at 6 am). It just wasn't the same not riding to Preston together.

2 comments:

Brady and Brooke said...

2009? It's still to early. :)

Daren said...

That's a no for me.