Monday, September 22, 2008

Cool new ride

On Saturday afternoon I took Glen's tandem back and then went to ride with Mindy's uncle Dave (He's been riding my old E5). We rode up over Suncrest (hard on the tandem), down into Alpine and then around point of the mountain back to Dave's house (just off 110 south). Dave rides up Suncrest ever other day and even road a leg of Lotoja (strong rider). He wants to ride Lotoja with us next year and I think he would be a great addition if he can get in. By the time we finished the ride we were soaked, but it was a good 35 mile loop with about 6 miles of climbing. We need to ride it as a team next year only(good change).

I'm not sure if I'm going to race on Saturday, because I haven't been riding that hard since Lotoja and I'm not sure my legs would be any good towards the finish of a 45 min crit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds Great! I have never ridden it. I'm in for Sat and Fri night.

Daren said...

Sure, you come do a ride in my neck of the woods and don't even call.

T and I are racing in Ogden both the Friday night cross and Saturday crit.