Tuesday, February 05, 2008

TENSION

Adam you just have to get into your work more!
Sorry for the interesting picture position. I still can't figure how to post the picture and write. Anyway, winter time has given me some time to go watch Coach Sutt. Adam is a pretty laid back coach, not. If the game is bad, Adam will keep you entertained, in a good way, nothing neg.

Ryan and I went skiing yesterday and it was the first time since hele skiing in Canada that there was too much snow. It was chest deep and if the pitch wasn't super steep you just couldn't go. We only had one face that was fun in the back country, so what we thought was going to be epic ski day turned out to be an anerobic workout minus wheels. I've had enough, and am anxious to be outside and riding. Hope you are well and looking forward to some good weather.
Doug

Look at the relaxed Sutt.

Look who I dug up! He can still slide!


You think your life is tough?



No comments: