Thursday, February 07, 2008

Spring Break

Sutt - intense? Well, he is a Cottle. Sorry to hear about the season, it sounds like ours. It was good to see that Ryan came out of the wood-work. Maybe someday we could get him on a bike. I don't know about you, but it appears that Doug is really enjoying his retirement. Skiing, going to b-ball games, and riding his bike. Sounds pretty good!

My family will be coming to visit for spring break. So as you plan your long ride schedule maybe we could get one in at that time. Also, Sutt I don't know if you heard, but that is the time of the BL alumni basketball tournament. I have been trying to get a hold of the who is playing for my year, but haven't found out much yet. But I plan on playing. Enjoy the snowy rides!

Let me know if you have any links you would like me to add to the blog. It needs some updates.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a RMR crit on march 22nd. WE could sit in with the cat 3-4.

Bubba said...

I don't know if I will be there by then. What time does it start on the 22nd. We will be driving in. Fun stuff!

Doug said...

There is a crit on both the 22 and 29 at the RMR. Start times are noon. Let's make a family show on one of those dates.

Bubba said...

I will have better luck with the 29th. I will plan on it. Sutt, Daren, Russ? Doug said he is in.