Sunday, February 24, 2008

Doing the Dual

Tanner and I did the Salt Lake City dual again yesterday. We got out of the early morning clouds and fog to make some turns at Alta. It was much better than expected with some new snow. We had a good time hiking to get some fresh powder. Too bad there were hundreds of others hiking with us.

After skiing we hooked up with Dave for a couple hours on the road bikes. Dave pulled us around, especially me, in relatively warm temperatures. I was pretty worked so Dave was nice to me and didn't go too hard. However, he and Tanner still worked me over on the hills.

All in all, a really good day. Probably nicer than Doug's Saturday in Laramie.



Daren getting some good stuff.
Tanner is the tree tops.

This Friday and Saturday, we'll be in St. George for the first MTB race of the year. The weather forecast looks really nice. I hope it's correct. My only expectation is to have some fun and to go hard. See you there if you're going down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.trails-edge.com/bikedic.htm

Looked funny. Thought you might enjoy it.