Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bend, Oregon



I was pretty excited to see that the cyclocross nationals will be coming to Bend, OR this year. I was extremely disappointed that I was unable to race any cyclocross races this year, due to tendinitis in my knee. I thought I had a pretty good start last year in racing and was looking forward to moving up in the categories in the 'cross field. I don't think I am as diehard as Daren, but I enjoyed it non-the-less. I am very excited to hear that nationals will take place in Bend. Bend is beautiful and will be a great location for the race. The best part is that it is 2 and a half hours away. Pretty cool!

3 comments:

Daren said...

Bubba,

We'll be there in force. You need to start planning to race. You're an old guy now and can race Master's 30 - 34 and the B 30 - 39 race. No excuses, I expect to see on you the satrt line. We'll bring the pit crew.

Bubba said...

Sounds good to me! It will give me an excuse to race more cyclocross races.

Doug said...

It should be a great event. 8 hour drive is alot better than to KC! Hopefully we all can be there. I just can't break anything.