Tuesday, December 16, 2008

NEW TEAM SPONSOR

Betty and I attending the Twilight movie. I wasn't man enough to show face.
Here's what retired grandpa get to do!!

This is the new folage in Oregon, quite the tree.


Utah a little excited with the BYU victory. Three seconds still on the clock.



A Specialized, Utah fan.




This is the new team bike, tough times out there. 28 inch wheels should be a sweet ride.





I did the jersy check today and found out the following. They have three degrees of jackets, cool, cold, and very cold. The cost is 70, 80, or 90. They would make them with the same design just long sleeves. We would need a 10 order min. to get the price, but they don't all have to be jackets, we could get a jerseys, jacket combo. We could also get bike hats-$8, or bibs-$60. We could go all out and get, bibs, jackets, jerseys and hats or any combo we want. So all you true GC Connectors let me know what you would be interested in and we will decide what to order from that. Looking forward to our family party on the 27th and hope you all have a great Holiday season. I dumped my CX back today going out to the road for a ride, so I parked it, another spin day. Stay warm and wish you could ride safe.

2 comments:

Bubba said...

Go all decked out! Show our true GC roots. I think we should do the bibs. I have a pair from that company and love them. Hats sound cool too.

Anonymous said...

Mindy and I are in. We are all for going all out. We will be out of town on the 27th so let us know.