Monday, November 17, 2008

Great ride

For the first time in a long time the Weber/ Davis county GC members were out on their bike together. It was great (and Kim didn't sound like he was going to blow a lung). The new legacy bike path was great (no cars) to ride and the weather wasn't to bad either (mid to high 40's with not much wind). I wish I had a few pics, but I forgot to take the camera out of the car.

In other non- bike related news- I believe the Utes will destroy the cougars (Hard call I know). Not that I'm a big fan of either team, but a majority of my neighbors and co-workers want the "Y" so I'm wishing or counting on the "U" to destroy the "Y". I myself will be cheering on the # 8 ranked Cats this Saturday. Weber State, Weber State, Great, Great, Great.

2 comments:

Bubba said...

Wish I could have been there.

Doug said...

I'll be grad when this weeks game is over, as the stereo typing of Ute's and Cougars fans are getting real old. I hope it is a tie, and we can see a real game, WSC. Go Cats.