Friday, March 02, 2007

It's not snowing in ST. G.

Doug, Tanner and I made it to St. George today. There was plenty of snow the first half of the drive, but St. G. is nice. Is was windy and in the high 50's when we got here. We rode the race course and had a blast. There were a bunch of people out riding in preparation for tomorrow's race. Doug and Tanner figured out the tricky parts and should be ready to go. We took a bunch of pictures and I'll post some when we get home.

Tonight, we met Eric R. for dinner and had a nice time. Tomorrow should be a good day. We all are looking forward to a good time and are not too worried about results. I don't think I have the climbing legs at this point of the year to hang with the top guys, but we'll see. Tanner did well today on the first ride on his new bike. He looks good and has made huge progress since last year.

I let you know how things go tomorrow.

Daren

No comments: