Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sat. School

I am sitting here in Saturday School, wishing I was at the cyclocross race! I guess that is what happens when you get to lay the hammer down on some kids. I had a funny conversation with some 6th grade girls yesterday while they were in the lunch line. Here is how it went:

Girl 1: You know what is gross Mr. Cottle?

Me: No, what?

Girl 1: When guys wear really short shorts!

Girl 2: It is disgusting! You know the ones that go up to here (puts her hand up to really high on her leg).

Me: That is pretty gross. Guys wearing skinny jeans looks pretty bad too.

Girl 1: I like it when they wear them.

Girl 2: You know what is even grosser?

Me: What?

Girl 2: Guys in spandex!

Girl 1: That is the worst. They are so tight and it shows stuff.

Me: That is gross. I can’t think of anything worse then to see a guy wearing spandex.

Girl 1: Guys that wear spandex are weird.

Me: I couldn’t agree more.

I think they saw me yesterday coming out of school to start my ride home on the bike? Oh well. And to think it use to be cool to wear them under your shorts. Here are some classic short/tight shorts for you to enjoy.


Tom Selleck is my absolute favorite though! Loved the Magnum look.

Agassi was classic for the spandex under the short - shorts

Good old John Mac!

No comments: