Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sat fun

Noah in his new kit.Mindy loves the butt pic (he has long arms)

He is all smiles and all loves to talk all the time on the tandem

My new soon to be summer love

The new boots have a heel lockout (easy to get on and off)

The ski is a Conelly Concept (last years Demo ski, but it looks great and I hope to tell you how great it skies tomorrow) Thanks MOM and DAD!!!! (Graduation Present)

Yesterday I went for a ride with Noah into my parents. When we arrived my Dad asked him if he was tired. He said,"No I don't pedal". I on the other hand was a bit tired. A 17 mile ride that takes almost an hour feels like a hard 25 when the guy on back just goes for a ride, but I still love it. Now I just wish he would stop asking so many questions and pedal.





3 comments:

Bubba said...

Nice! I just need to get a tandem and take Avery out. She talks about it all the time. The ski looks like it is a nice one. I will have to try it out sometime! :)

Anonymous said...

Bub you need a tandem. Notonly would Avery love it, so would Brook. Once she got on it I know she would love it.

Daren said...

I need to try your new ski!