Friday, February 19, 2010

Up Dates

This is the National CX venue as it looks now some two months after Nationals. Not as scary!
The last day at Nationals. Quite a difference from today.

This is what this off camber rise looked it at Nationals.
This is what it looked like two months later. This little rise took out a ton of riders, not today.
This is the corner I crashed on in the last lap of Nationals. It doesn't seem quite so tough today.
I was doing some wave dodging. I love the ocean!
This is Alissa's and Robbie's temporary beach home. They have moved back to Hillsboro already.
The Pacific from Alissa's beach home.
The newest Cottle, Andrew. Being held by his loving brother, Ethan.
Brady really is a coach. His kids, as you can tell in this picture are intently listening. They lost in double overtime. Betty and I had a great couple of weeks in Oregon visiting our kids and grandkids. Our newest is going great. We were able to help Brooke and Brady, and it was great. Brady and I road everyday as he commutes some 15 miles one way to his school. I didn't enjoy the cold rainy day rides, but Bub just accepts that as normal. We stopped in Bend on our way home to let me bore Betty with the details of each corner. It was great to see and I got butterfly's just coming back. I can't wait til next year. Ride safe. Doug









No comments: