Sunday, February 28, 2010

GC Connection Orders

If you are interested in ordering GC Connection jerseys, vests, jackets, or shorts I'm now collecting orders and money. The team colors and look will stay the same (No changes). If you want to know the cost go to champ-sys.com and look at prices. I want to place the order by 13th of March (two weeks). Just remember that for special items we need to have 10 orders of that particular item. So, I think if your ordering jerseys, vest, jackets, or shorts will be your options (remember to check sizes and items). You can place your order with a reply to this blog or send it to asuttlemyre@weber.k12.ut.us. In years past we have gone with the $40 jersey and the $60 short. Both are great. I road Lotoja in the bibs and the only jersey's i use are the $40 GC Connection jerseys. I love my jacket and this year I'm hoping to get a vest ($42).

In other bike related news Doug is still killing it. Yesterday he road by my house to make sure I got out on the bike. A few minutes later I was dressed and ready to ride. Luckily for me I was fresh and he had already road 5o + solo miles. We road out to Willard Bay, up to Mountain Road, and back to Doug's. He finished with a strong 90+ miles and I got some time in the saddle. The new frame is great and I'm loving it. Thanks to all those who have helped make that graduation present happen. The other graduation/10 year anniversary present is coming along as well (New tandem). I will post pics of the new bike when it is all completed (or Doug can because it is at his bike shop). Until then ride hard and remember spring is coming.

No comments: