Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon


Sorry Sutt, no man date this time. Brooke couldn't go to the premier with her friends, so she toted me along. Fellas I don't recommend you seeing it - pretty dramatic.

This is pretty funny though. We went early so that we could actually sit by each other in the movie theater. So we got to the mall and the line was already pretty long. Brooke decided she wanted to go look around for a little bit at some of the stores. That was fine with me because I had planned ahead and brought my book along. I pulled out my book and started reading away. I was reading one of the OBOB books that is required for our middle school competition. I didn't think much of it. After a few minutes of reading I look up and realize that I was a lone man standing in line to watch New Moon, surrounded by all these excited girl "tweeners", all while reading a book titled, Wild Girls!

No comments: