Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A few more pics

I had to ride solo this last week and missed my conversation partner. On the tandem I always have someone to talk with, which makes the not so great miles go by faster. Plus, it makes me faster for the crits (I hope). Doug taking pics of the team.
Crazy Russ with no gloves, arms, or legs. I don't know how he did it, because I was cold until about mile 70 (Even in St George).


Nothing like starting the ride with a flat!


The way to HAPPY GC Connection Ladies.




Even Happier at the end of a great day for Bonnie. We need to get Russ riding hard so Chelle can ride Lotoja with Russ on the other Tandem. She is strong enough, but is Russ (yea, I'm calling you out)





More smiles (If you can't tell Mindy had the camera)



Bonnie and her Helmet Hair. Know I know why Russ is so Photogenic.

Doug Looking really happy, and I'm really not bald. But is was a good day on the bike. Nice job Kim and Bonnie.

Mindy now knows how hard I work after she climbed hills on her own. I don't mind as long as she keeps telling me it's worth it for the crits. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I guess that's why Doug keeps getting on his non-road bikes.


Where are we riding on Saturday?









No comments: