Thursday, March 12, 2009

new computer


I have been very pleased with my P-Brain, but unfortunatley Specialized doesn't make it any more. Last week I found out that I couldn't read my computer. I thought it was the battery, so I changed it out. But that didn't work. Now I am stuck wondering what kind to get. Usually I look for one made by Specialized, but they don't make one that has a heart rate, which I have to have. Also, I want one that doesn't mount on the handle bars. I want it on the stem. Any suggestions??????????

3 comments:

Doug said...

Bub I found one on Performancebike.com, on sale for 39.99. It is stem mounted with tie downs. It is an Ascent Delta. I'll keep looking as well.

Daren said...

Bub,

Polar makes a bunch of HR / Bike computers. Don't know if they have a stem mount. If you can come up with the $, a Garmin 305 is the way to go. HR, GPS, downloads, etc. Way fun toy. Check Walmart.com. I got mine there for $100 cheaper than anywhere else.

Jeremy Tolman said...

This is the one I have Brady. Its a basic one, but it fits good on the stem which is nice if you're putting aero bars on. I have no problems seeing it either since the numbers are huge.