Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Monday Crit

They changed the normal Tues. night crit to Mon. this week because of the 4th. The group was a little smaller, around 25 people. I went out pretty quick and realized quickly that I was working to hard, so I tried to recover for a few minutes. Mid way through the race they were giving half points for the sprint winner. I came in second on that, only losing by half a foot.

With one km to go a quy broke off with a guy right behind him. I caught up to them and the three of us got a 15-20 yard gap. In the end it came to a sprint off. I think I took second by a few inches. Falling short yet again. I won't know for sure until the post the official results. It was fun to be out there riding.

Daren, I haven't figured out how you can add pictures, but if you want to email them to me and what you want them to say I can post it for you.

Bub

No comments: