Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Rainy days continue



Daren and Tanner I am glad to hear that your racing is going well. That is great that you get to ride with Tanner, maybe Liam will start riding in a few years. Our family will be visiting Dec. 24 to January 1, so hopefully we will get to see the crew and maybe do a ride or go skiing. I think Doug wants to go skiing on Dec. 26 or 27. Let us know if anyone is available and wants to go.

A funny thing happened here in Eugene - it snowed. So I pulled out my mountain bike and rode that to work. It was kind of fun, slow but fun.

I had to ride my trainer for the first time in about a year. Liam thought that it was pretty cool! He wanted to get drinks and put his drink in the holder. I am trying to put in as much time as I can riding. I got to go on the group ride on Saturday. Someone forgot to tell them to go easy in the winter. It was a hard ride. But things are going well here.

1 comment:

Daren said...

Brady,

I'm off work the 26th and 29th so lets go skiing. I'll we need to go on the Purcupine group ride while your here. It will be easy winter riding. We've called a truce until January.

Tanner and I enjoyed some powder Wed. afternoon. I checked him out of school and we had fun. I'm now the coolest Dad in the world. Just ask him.

Daren