Friday, March 19, 2010

St. George FInally!

Daren in our pre race ride. Notice the beautiful back drop. Daren raced great with a strong 5th place finish. All the skiing seemed to be good cross training. New kit looks good. Tanner I'm racing Pro now I don't need hands. T had a great start and was with Burke (the eventual winner) on the first raven climb. He had been sick all week and it caught up with him on the 4th lap with a bad case of the squirts, and dehydrationI got off fast and was first starting up the climb, but got worked as the better climbers came by. I was humbled and realized I have alot of work to do to race better.


I think the blogging nation has died. No one even comments. Is anyone out there. I don't want to enter the facebook game. We got the Sutt's tandem all done. There new one weighted out at 27.8 lbs. The old tandem was about 40 lbs. so the Sutt's should be a climbing machine. I'm trying to rebuild the old one for the farmer Peterson's. Ride Safe. Doug

2 comments:

Bubba said...

Doug? Who's Doug? What is this GC Connection? Doesn't anyone have a life?

Bubba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.